The Most popular GTA 5 Mods And How To Download Them
Since GTA V’s first release in 2013 a plethora of hundreds of thousands of modifications were created to support the game. The community of modders is among the most enthusiastic gamers and that’s the case to every Rockstar Games creation. But considering GTA V is the studio’s most popular release to date, it’s understandable that GTA V would have the most mod-friendly support.
The main issue that many players face with mods is figuring out how to get them installed in order that they function in game. It can be a bit confusing for those who may not be the best at technology. There’s also the issue of figuring out what modifications to download in 2022 nearly year after GTA V first launched. Below, players will be able to see how to download the mods for GTA V and which ones they should be considering installing first.
Mods downloadable in GTA V
Before players know the mods to install, they must be aware of the best way to download the mods. It is important to note that players can only install mods for single-player play, as Rockstar Games had forbidden the use of mods in GTA Online. If players attempt to play GTA Online with mods enabled the player will be at risk of being banned.
There are a variety of steps involved in download mods for GTA V. The first step is outlined below.
- Go to OpenIV.com and press the Download Now green button on the homepage.
- Download the application from your browser, and then follow the steps to install the application will lay out
- After the installation is completed, open OpenIV and then select Windows on the Grand Theft Auto V box
- Enter the file path for the game directory of GTA V (should look like C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\)
- Press Continue, and then hit the Tools box that is located on in the upper taskbar on OpenIV
- Click on ASI Manager, and then install ASI Loader as well as OpenIV.ASI. If you are prompted, select Yes.
What this process gives players is the ability where they can download, and then manage GTA V mods. The players can launch the OpenIV application anytime to monitor how their mods are doing and uninstall the mods, or change the mods. The next step in the process is to find physical mods that can be downloaded.
- Go to best-modding.com
- Select a mod that you wish to download. You can pick a particular mod category from the top menu bar of the site. You can then sort by most recent to the most popular mods in that category.
- Once a mode is selected Click on the box, and then click the green Download button.
- Certain mods will download a .rar download file for your web browser, while other will take you to the Github page that contains the latest version of the mod to download the file.
- If mods download as .rar file, you’ll require another program in order to view it like 7-Zip File Management, which is available for download from the Microsoft Store
- When you have opened the .rar files are opened you’ll likely get a ReadMe document that you can open in Notepad. It will provide you with directions on how to download the mod
- If a mod is listed on an Github page you can download the most recent version. The mod will be downloaded in a zip file that you have to extract to a different location on your PC.
- After you have extracted the files Copy then paste them in the Mods folder in your PC’s GTA V game directory. This is the exact directory you have entered into the path to the files for the OpenIV application.
- Then, launch GTA V once you’ve copied and pasted the contents of your file to your GTA V directory or followed the directions for the .rar file
This process is not limited to the general mods available for download, there’s also mods that utilize scripts. This requires a different mod, called Script Hook for it to function.
- Download Community Script Hook V .NET, by Alexander Blade
- Download the zip file and extract the contents to another file on your computer.
- Paste the contents of the file in the GTA V game directories. GTA V, but don’t put them in a specific folder.
- Create a brand new folder in the game directory
- Visit best-modding.com and choose an option to download a script modification (these usually have tags with .net)
- Unzip the mod file to extract its contents time
- The contents should be copied and pasted into the newly created folder in your GTA V directory.
- Start GTA V and make sure that you follow the instructions for the mod’s use from the mod’s creator. These directions is in the best-modding.com page about the mod
When all the steps are complete Once all of those steps are completed, players can begin using mods without restriction after which they can begin to use mods GTA V.
Best mods available in GTA V
If you are looking for mods to download, the options can seem overwhelming. There are a variety of types of categories, and then thousands of different mods available to choose from within the categories. Each player’s preferences to experience mods will differ, we’ve put together five of the top GTA V mods as of 2022.
1. GTA 5 Car Pack:
This pack includes 200cool cars and modern, advanced vehicles. It’s the best GTA 5 car pack that has ever been released. It includes realistic cars from the real world. Most likely, it will feature the elegant GTA car modifications that feature engaging interactivity and impressive stories mode cars. It will make a lot of GTA fans happy. Just take a look. This is likely to be the most convenient option for you.
Users have the option of downloading GTA 5 realistic car pack from best-modding.com.
2. GTA 5 Biggest Replacement Car Pack:
There are 220+ GTA 5 Cars (Biggest Replacement Car Pack) that appears in traffic. Selected by me a lot of them have optimized textures. A few models have been altered. Included Modern, Luxury, Sports, Super Fastest Cars in GTA 5… It’s an awesome GTA 5 mod for cars and you must definitely test it.
The players can get their biggest replacement GTA 5 car pack on best-modding.com.
3. CooooL GTA 5 Graphics Mod:
The GTA 5 Graphics Mod is perfect for those who want to have better images on GTA 5 despite having low-end PCs. This is the preferred choice for a lot of players due to the upgraded visuals graphics provided by this mod are the most realistic. I suggest you download this mod (Full Download Free).
Users are able to download Cooool GTA 5 graphics mod from best-modding.com.
4. GTA Vice City Remastered Map 2.0 – GTA 5 Mod:
GTA Vice City Remastered Map 2.0 This is a complete version from Vice Cry for GTA 5 and is available as a DLC and featuring numerous new features added to give players the ultimate Vice City experience. One of the top high-quality textures GTA 5 map mods, I suggest you consider it as it will give you the most immersive experience GTA Vice City, with top graphics and a completely remastered map.
Download their copy of the GTA Vice City remastered map 2.0 from best-modding.com.
5. The Biggest GTA 5 Garage – Near Michael’s House:
This is the Biggest GTA 5 Garage – Near Michael’s Home: Is the right place for you, as it’s the sole GTA 5 Garage that will provide additional locations that include motorbikes, cars, planes, helicopters, and even jetpack, an oppressor. That’s crazy enough that you’ll need to put it in place now to manage your car’s collection and not leave Michael’s home.
The players are able to download GTA 5’s biggest GTA 5 garage on best-modding.com.